I'm well and truly stuck on this problem, so might as well blog for a sec...

My MINI stinks as a long-distance cruiser (something I do more and more these days, it seems), so I'm coming-up with requirements for an interstate demon:

Must haves:
* Room for 4 adults, plus baggage for two + kids
* Deep overdrive. I don't want to be turning 4k rpm @ 80mph.
* Resonably good handling
* over 25 mpg on REGULAR gas (over 30 would be preferable)
* low insurance costs
* good safety record
* cloth seats

Nice-to-haves:
* manual transmission
* tires that are over 60 in aspect ratio
* color that's easy to keep clean

Yeah, it's an old-man's car. Sue me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder