Stayed-up WAY too late last night watching the Olympics coverage. I'm having a very productive morning (after blowing-off my 8am VC with India)

* Went by the post office to return Whitney's too-small hat that I'd bought for her. Typical 15 minute wait.

* Went to the credit union to deposit a check from the Breathitt County Public library. Seeing a 5-car line in the drive-thru, I went inside, hoping it'd be faster. It wasn't.

* Shopped at Wal-Mart for some Blueberry pop-tarts and granola bars, that I might break my accursed addiction to our snack machine (Eighty cents for POP TARTS!)

Finally arrived by 8:45. Glorious :D

* * *

I fell off the cold-turkey no-coffee wagon this weekend. Hard. Two glorious days of home-brewed Starbucks. Nummy. I'm enjoying some fresh-ground french roast right now....mmmmmmmmmmm....

* * *

Looks to be a very busy week. Lots of things will probably hit the fan, but it's to be expected: Things were *way* too quiet last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder

Fun with Assembly