The Big Mo'

I don't know why I think this, but I believe John Kerry's Presidential campaign is gathering steam. Bush is static, while Kerry and Edwards (particularly Edwards) seem dynamic and vibrant.

Kerry has done well to include Edwards on the campaign. Vigorous, engaging, and personable, Edwards softens Kerry enough to make the ticket appealing in the heartland. Combine that with Americans worried their jobs are going overseas, and we may have a repeat of 1992: People voting their pocketbooks.

In all honesty, aside from abortion, taxation, and the "welfare state", I find Kerry and Edwards appealing, too. Bush is an absolute dullard; strong and moral, yes, but he's not a natural leader, he's poorly spoken, and he makes America look bad. Cheney *is* a strong Alpha-male type, but he's ever-tainted as a corporate shill.

Make no mistake: I'm still voting Republican. I just don't think we'll win this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder