And now some gloss to go with the illustrations.

My weekend in Sparta. Two days of autocross, or "How burnt-out can you be?"

I've autocrossed for the last 6 weeks. I haven't been to my home church for a regular Sunday service since May 9th. >>sigh<< It's something I love, but it's really taking over my life.

...and I didn't do so hot at the races, either. Not being whiney, just realizing that I feel like I'm driving the wheels off my MINI, but I'm still not catching Scott. Beating him requires consistent excellence and a bit of luck, and I've only done it once. With the condition of my Victoracers, that's probably not happening again, at least not this year.

So, looks like I'll be campaigning only with CKR for the rest of the year. I'll probably be on withdrawl the first few weeks, but I'm tired, my car's tired, and my tires are shot. It's time to limp on in, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder