A retrospective on my day off.

(sorry...first a pic)


VW of America is totally clueless, and the legion of people that bought cars in 1998-2002 have pretty much rotated out of 'em. Bad build quality, terrible customer serice, and hearing the answer "Oh they all do that [leak oil, fail to start, creak, groan, ride like a buick, blow ignition coils, flake off their paint]"

* * *

Anyway, I arose yesterday surrounded by the insane mess of my apartment, and then I smelled the 57 degree air outside and I had a Ferris Bueller moment, "Cameron, I'm TAKING THE DAY OFF". Whitney's dad's offer of free tix to the Louisville Bats (Triple A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds) sealed the deal. Three phone calls later, I was off for the day.

Made some yummy Pilsbury Cinnamon rolls & a quart of pure Sumatran coffee, and then I made my todo list + shopping list. Won't bore you with the details, but my proudest moment came as I sewed buttons on two different shirts. Whitney's jealous.

Overall, a very restorative, Zen sort of day. The Bats game was good; not great, but good. Like the venue; stole some seats right behind home plate as the usher wasn't looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder

Fun with Assembly