Heard complaints lately that the 'Blog is a real bitter pill to swallow. As in, "Harold, you're frickin' depressing, man!"

So, my hand-clap of praise for the day: My mom found the watch I "lost", my Eddie Bauer watch that was a graduation present from my father. Awesomeness!


Also, a small report from the autocross at EKU yesterday. Short course, with lots of sweeper elements and good flow. Not very technical. With the low turn-out we had 3 heats with 6 runs apiece. (I would have pics, but Whitney absconded with my Nikon digicam.)

List of times & tire pressures

  1. 34.7 (45f/40r)

  2. 34.4 ""

  3. 34.6 (45f/36r) [ misread my tire gauge ]

  4. 35.4 "" Whitney's ride-along run

  5. 33.9 (42f/40r) Found the right pressures for good turn-in

  6. 33.4 ""



Even with that, I was 3rd for the day in H-Stock. Scott & his co-driver beat me by .3 and ~.15, respectively. So, out of the money for my 2nd home-region event in a row. On the bright side, the three of us were numbers 8, 9, and 10 in overall index time. :-)

Still, good fun, and got to give my baby a ride in the Pup. She's wanting to be a driver now, and get this: She doesn't want to do H-Stock Ladies...she wants to run H-Stock with the GUYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder