MINI Cabrio ad:


"Immer offen" is German for "Always Open".

Driving home the other day, I really could see owning one of these little girly beasts. I've never thought of the MINI as girly (though I've often thought of the similar New Beetle that way). It's not bulbous or effeminate; rather, it's curvy in front but squared-off, well proportioned, and hunkered-down. Whereas a New Beetle looks ready to roll over, pod-like, when it's turning, a MINI just looks hunkered-down. One of these would be even moreso.

Sadly, this is one trifle even I couldn't justify. I mean, maybe as a 4th car or something, an in addition to that Blue/Black MCS w/the autocross suspension that I lust after, my BigRedTruck, and a minivan ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder