Key learning from my 45-minute ordeal putting my contacts in this morning: It helps a great deal to aim for the spot just below your iris and then blink the contact into place once it's actually on your eyeball.

I must've dropped/wrinkled/turned inside-out both my contacts at least a dozen times before this (rather obvious) technique came to me. I remember Whitney doing it with her gas-perms, so that reminded me.

My eyes feel a little dry with 'em in today; not painful just a mild irritation in the right one. I'm wondering if I got the darn thing inside-out... The left one feels very comfortable, by contrast. 'Course I did poke at my right eye about twice as much as my left trying to get 'em in there. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder