Well, I've finally (re)joined the information age at full speed:


Got my cable modem set-up last Tuesday and I waited a whole 6 hours after that to get my wireless router/firewall setup. Now, i've got both my powerbook and my dell running through it wirelessly on 1.5 Mbps connection to the internet. Nummy :D

Also, in the package I get 10mb of web hosting, so guess what's going there? PICTURES! For the past few weeks I've had a trial .Mac account, but that's proven to be cumbersome, considering I have all the photo storage/editing/upload stuff I need right here in my powerbook. So, i'm going to drop that when the 60 days runs out and migrate my pics over to my new adelphia hosting. don't think I'll bother with an actual site w/them. My blog keeps me busy enough as is.

Weekend has gone famously so far. Evolution school (see below) and then yesterday wtih Whitney up in Louisville. I was utterly exhausted after my day on Friday out in the heat, but we managed to get to Kentucky Kingdom to pick-up our Season Passes. Loooks like there's quite a bit of Chang, Thunder Run, and T2 in my future.

Heading home today to give my her present: A Rowenta DM-520 Iron.

More after I return. I'm feeling talkative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder