Well, an altogether disappointing last few hours.

I got home and hand a hankering for some atmosphere, coffee, and internet connection, so I decided to head for the Lock and Key. Got an extremely disappointing cup of Kenyan coffee for $2. Okay, consider: a whole POUND of the stuff might cost $10. That's a pound of whole beans. I don't mind paying for exceptional coffee, but $1 to $1.50 sounds more reasonable to me. On top of that, the coffee tasted under-strength, like they're trying to stretch their profits a bit. >>sigh<<

The Sumatran the other day was excellent, so maybe this was just an abberation.

Then, enjoying my cup of bland, overpriced coffee, I was chatting with my mom when their router went belly-up. Tried everything from my end, but to no avail.

>>sigh<<

* * *

I was a good boy today; got to the gym immediately after class let out and did 20 minutes on the StairMaster, work of Satan that it is. After about 10 minutes, I hit my stride. 256 Calories, 66 floors worth of stairs. Nummy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder