I'm so spent I can barely hold my eyes open to write this.

but I WON! I WON! No voodoo, no tricks, no luck. I was up at Kentucky Speedway at Sparta, and I ran 5 clean runs without hitting a single cone, knocking .2-.6 of a second off each pass up until I won my class. The sense of accomplishment and satisfaction was enough to get me home alive.

I was so dirty and grimy, I left a ring in my tub after I took a bath. Blech.

* * *

On a completely mundane note, I'm bidding farewell to my first Discover card tonight. Having had it three years, they expired my previous card and sent me a new one. In my catatonic state, I couldn't find the card in the packaging; instead, I only found the hated 'Discover2Go' thing that's not-quite-a keychain. Bleary eyed and incensed (though clean) I called customer service, where a sweet-voiced girl named Miranda calmly told me to look harder in the packaging. I would've been embarrassed, but that'd have required energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder