Well, saw my lovely last night and we went to see Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. Thoughts:

  • Why in the world does everyone expect thoughts to be in a bulletted-list? Is this the "POWERPOINT EFFECT"?


:D

Anyway, I thought it was a decent film, if utterly pointless. I had quite a bit of fun, and there's more there than the PG rating would imply: Fart jokes, skimpy outfits from the two female leads. Lots of guilty pleasures here, mostly revolving around SMG doing a Buffy-esque fight with the Black Knight Ghost, and Linda Cardellini....well, all of Linda Cardellini.

On a related note, Thelma is not a Lesbian, as we'd all surmised.

I believe we all know who Sara Michelle Gellar is, but here's Linda C:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder