Tired. Burnt. Sleepy. How else should one begin a Monday? :D

Patrick's being friendly (which in my current state of mind is just annoying), and I haven't even had coffee yet. I need a 1 week sabbatical just to sleep, I think.

* * *

Looks like my neighbors have wised-up and locked-down their wireless connection. Tired of me downloading 150mb applications overnight, I suppose :)

I've been looking and Adelphia has a plan for $45/month where you don't have to subscribe to their cable service, and you get the cable modem for free. Plus, no contract.

I'll mull it over, but I'll probably go with it; with my new laptop, dialup is just PAINFUL. Serviceable, but painful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder