Can I just say Seabiscuit got robbed? Come ON people...I know LOTR is the uber-movie, but for Cinematography at least, Seabiscuit deserved the oscar. LOTR was done mostly CGI, for goodness' sake!

I think 2003 will go down as a year of embarrassing riches. Four movies (At least!) that were worthy contenders in any category.

* * *

On a personal note, Squeeze and I have made plans to head for Rocky Mountain National Park September 1st through 5th. Really, really excited. Plane Tickets, car reservation, and hotel reservation (Holiday Inn). My compliments to my little love: She's a great planner--meticulous, single-minded, thorough.

Definitely looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder