While blogging is a great, cleansing, theraputic thing, it can be uncomfortable for your friends to read about the machinations of your current relationship, sexual escapades, personal trials and troubles, and your co-workers. So, it's good to have more than one 'blog, I think. One you can give to your friends and comrades in arms. Something that's more like a journal and less like a diary.

This one's named after 'Harvid', my personality with the most book sense. The other parts of me are fun and interesting, but not necessarily for public consumption (at least by those people who know me and/or have to work with me.)

This is where I plan to write about the issues that affect my life, sans those things so personal to me that they warrant being in my private blog. The tone will vary from formal to trashy, depending upon mood and subject matter.

Don't have much to say currently, but here are some of the topics I'm itching to talk about:


  • Technology I'm a tech geek. Work with computers 8 to 12 hours a day.

  • Outsourcing, offshoring My business is flowing to the 3rd world (particularly India) Reports on that from a man in the trenches.

  • Politics Somewhat disgusted with politics at this point. Might be able to scrounge-up enough interest to do a story every so often

  • Autos: Total hobby of mine...all things automotive. I've thought about doing a 'Blog devoted to my MINI and our collective escapades, but I think this will be enough. The automotive minutiae might get a little thick, but that's okay :)

  • Photography: I'm an avid photo buff, but I haven't made the jump to digital. Actually, I've REGRESSED, going from SLRs to a Rangefinder camera...:-) Might change that soon enough, if I ever get a MAC....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder